US Sunrider Orders Shipped to Canada (as of May 1, 2012)
(this section is for Canadian Sunriders)
As of May 1, 2012, we will no longer be able to order our (25 or so) U.S. products by phoning Sunrider Canada and placing an over-the-phone order. As of May 1, we will need to order these products on-line. The following will be the new procedure.
1. Go to the www dot sunrider dot com Sunrider website and choose “Shop Online” from the menu.
2. Go to the bottom of the list of product categories (usually on the left-hand side) and choose “U.S. products”.
3. You will need to enter a different password than the one you use to access your Canadian Sunrider online account. This new password is comprised of “sunrider” (lower case) plus“ the last four digits of your Sunrider ID”. So, an example of the new password (just for this US-order account) could be “sunrider1234”. Once entered, it will take you to the “iStore”page where you will see the available products.
4. Once you have placed your Sunrider order, you will receive an online invoice. (Print off a copy for yourself.) Sales tax and brokerage fees will NOT be included in your order total.
Other charges like the shipping costs, residential surcharge, fuel surcharge and commercial line charges WILL be included in your online order.
5. The sales tax and brokerage fees will be collected by UPS (C.O.D.) during the delivery. UPS will also charge a $4.25 delivery fee
Brokerage fees: (Maximum order is $500.)
$19.45 for product value between $40.01 and $100
$29.00 for product value between $100.01 and $200
$45.60 for product value between $200.01 and $350
$51.20 for product value between $350.01 and $500
6. Commercial line charges
The commercial line charge will be free up to 5 lines. After 5 lines , the charge will be $4.50 per line.
For example, if I order NuPlus, ESE, Sunbreeze, Nupuffs and VitaFruit, there is no line charge. If I add Metashaper to the order (i.e. 6th line item), then the line charge is $4.50. If I added a 7th item (eg. Veros), the total line charges would be 2 x 4.50 = $9.00.