Calli and Fortune Delight - Extraordinary Teas
Hundreds of thousands of tea and coffee drinkers now choose Calli and Fortune Delight as their daily drink of choice – and not just because they taste great – but because they contain concentrated herb foods with amazing benefits for the body. Individuals report that they experience numerous health benefits, including:
· Increased clarity of mind
· Increased energy
· Improved weight management
· Overcoming caffeine habits
· Calmness and ability to handle stress
These teas are even good for your skin and beauty! Mademoiselle Magazine, May 1994 issue reports that: “Designer bottled water may have been replaced as the super model drink of choice.
Models Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Karen Mulder are now carting around a health elixir called Sunrider Fortune Delight, which is packed with extracts of camellia, jasmine, chrysanthemum and lalang grass.”
Why All These Incredible Benefits From “Just” Teas?
The first important thing to remember about these teas is that they are not really teas, but rather highly concentrated food herbs that just happen to be dissolved in water. Modern nutritional science is just beginning to discover some of the amazing properties of whole foods and the magic of herbs.
* Sunrider teas are alkaline in nature. In an alkaline environment, impurities are less likely to be absorbed into the body during digestion. The concentrated foods in Calli and Fortune Delight have traditionally been known for thousands of years to nourish and balance the cells and glands associated with cleansing toxins from the body.
* Like carbon buildup in a car, toxins within the body inhibit proper functioning. If the major filter for toxins in the body – the liver – is overwhelmed, then it cannot properly deal with its many functions. These include: fat metabolism, (overweight), blood sugar regulation, (energy problems), cholesterol control, (heart disease), protein and hormone regulation. Some health practitioners attribute all health problems to some manifestation of toxins.
* Sunriders don’t necessarily understand why these teas work so well. They just know they feel better! Minneapolis Sunrider, Jerry Urbanak, had a remarkable change from using Calli. He went to the University of Minnesota to have his cholesterol checked and to test out a chemical for lowering cholesterol in a study sponsored by a drug company. His cholesterol was measured at 261. He postponed entering the study to give Sunrider foods a try. After a month of eating Nuplus, Quinary and drinking Calli morning, noon, and night, he went back to the university to have his cholesterol level rechecked. It had dropped to 191 – a drop of 70 points in one month! Since Jerry’s cholesterol level had dropped below 200, he could no longer be in the study, but he was not complaining! Jerry said he felt his body go through a physical transformation and experienced a profound effect in his health. A year later he is 13 pounds lighter, and still holding his lower cholesterol level!